FOLIO is a development and hosting company that specializes in the design, development, and hosting of:
We also provide unlimited servers for all our hosting platform. This means unlimited email storage capacity, unlimited email quantity, unlimited databases, unlimited database storage, unlimited bandwidth, and unlimited website storage capacity. For the integrity of data and server security, we also offer free SSL Certificates for websites and CRM Systems.
FOLIO was first founded and registered as a business name in 2010 by Dirang Abel Moapare, who is the current Managing Director. After completing His Ba (Hons) Degree in Multimedia from the University of Limkokwing in Botswana in 2014. Mr. D A Moapare went forth to incorporate FOLIO as a Proprietary Company Limited by Shares in 2015. Since then, we have thus grown as a Mother company and family brand to become a 100% Botswana citizen-owned company that trades in 4 different brands being; Technical Secretary (TEC-SEC), FOLIO, DUCKTAPE & ZOETROPE.
Before anything, we offer free local (BW) and international domain registration and or transfer to act as real-estate for your online applications, softwares and websites.
We offer personalized hosting packages that are best tailor-made according to your applications' traffic and user requirements
We develop websites, mobile app and online computer softwares according to your specifications.Chat us
FOLIO is made up of a team of artist who all in their own write excel in their own gifted skill. Together we play the harmony that has built us to be the creative team that we are today.
The life we live is reflected by the results we get.
If you want your business to come to profitability, you have to make sure that you build yourself both as an entrepreneur and as a disciplined individual. Because at the end of the day, the business will either fall or succeed as a result of the current character in management.
Every day is a new day and most of the time, 90% of the time I do not know what I am doing because everything is new. What is do know in the other 10% of the day is that I wake up prepared to evolve and become a better person with each challenge of the day.
My vision is clear and my goal is precise.